Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
Anaheim Convention Center
PlasTec West 2014
Get Out and Connect!
Leave your office behind and expand your skill set at PLASTEC West this February. Increase your knowledge and your network by engaging with like-minded peers and industry thought leaders. Meet face-to-face with plastics professionals and find networking opportunities you won’t get in the office.
Meet Leading Suppliers
Test drive the technologies of tomorrow. Interact with world-class suppliers to create custom solutions that are nowhere to be found online. Engineer fresh ideas from stimulating sources and face-to-face discussions.
Spending the day out from behind your desk meeting with your peers, colleagues, and even your competition will help you stay in-the-know on trends in the plastics industry.
Stretch Your Budget - Attend PLASTEC West to Compare Suppliers
By attending you will have fast, convenient access to thousands of new suppliers displaying equipment, new technologies, and materials to help you lower costs, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies.
See These Plastics Technologies on Display:
Primary Processing Machinery
Molds and Mold Components
Packaging Equipment & Materials
...and many more!
Since 2001, PLASTEC West has been the premier resource for the West Coast’s custom and captive molders. Attendees are manufacturing managers, production managers, operations managers, manufacturing engineers, product/project managers, and senior plastic processing executives from California’s leading custom molders and OEM sectors. The vast majority of PLASTEC West attendees will not source any other show for their processing machinery, auxiliary equipment, molds and molding components, materials, and services needs.
You are invited to exhibit at PLASTEC West, the premier resource event for the West Coast’s several thousand custom and captive molders. Attendees are key decision makers from California’s leading custom molders and OEM sectors. The top three job areas in attendance are manufacturing managers, production managers, and operation managers. The vast majority of PLASTEC West attendees will not source any other show for their processing machinery, equipment, molds, and molding component needs.
Notable Show Features
• Keynote Presentations
• Networking Tools
• Live Product Teardowns
• California is ranked second nationally in total plastics industry shipments, with $26.8 billion, comprising more than 7% of national shipments and first in plastics industry employment.
• There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
• Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
• PLASTEC West co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: MD&M West, AeroCon West, ATX West, Electronics West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, Sustainability in Manufacturing West, and WestPack.
• Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
There may be many networking opportunities at the PlasTec West 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Attendees by Job Function:
33% General/Corporate Management
17% Product Design
10% Research &
9% Manufacturing Sales
2% Quality Control
Attendees are Involved in These Processes:
59% Injection Molding
34% Product Design
19% Blow Molding
16% Extrusion: Other
14% Reinforced Plastics
13% Extrusion: Pipe/Profile
9% Extrusion: Film
9% Extrusion: Wire/Cable
9% Foam Processing
8% Extrusion: Sheet
8% Rotational Molding
Exhibitor Information +