Houston , TX 77054 Location map
NRG Center (formerly Reliant Center)
PLASTEC Texas 2015
Top Reasons to Attend!
- Engage with leading plastics manufacturers displaying the latest in mold making equipment and components
- Educational opportunities at the Plastec West Learning Labs and Free Tech Theater
- Optimum venue to find fresh ideas and network with industry peers
Attend the Show to Compare Suppliers
Access to thousands of new suppliers displaying equipment, new technologies, and materials to help you lower costs, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies.
See These Plastics Technologies on Display:
Primary Processing Machinery
Molds and Mold Components
...and many more!
FREE - Tech Theater
Get hands-on with top products and technologies
Take a moment to meet real-life masterminds, mingle with industry insiders, see products deconstructed, get tips from hard-core geeks, discover solutions to daily challenges, and more!
Gain Crucial Insights and Guidance
Hear from the latest innovators providing concrete methods and tools attendees can use to break through their normal patterns of thinking.
Past Learning Labs have included 3D Printing, Lean Manufacturing and Injection Molding.
Connect with New Customers in Houston
PLASTEC Texas hosts regional buyers and suppliers for two days of business and project development, interactive education programs, live demonstrations, and networking.
As an exhibitor, you will have the chance to present your capabilities to leading executives as well as design, manufacturing, packaging, production, and process engineers who will be evaluating, sourcing, and purchasing new products and services.
Co-Located Model Creates More Opportunity
Decision makers from 1,376 unique company facilities conducted 13,699 project development meetings with 355 exhibiting companies during the 2013 co-located event in Houston.
The entire Texas co-located event offers an industry-relevant and diverse crossover audience of prospective customers under one roof. This means more visibility and access to quality leads. The Texas event takes place in Houston every other year and wil not return until 2017.
• CNN ranked Texas the No. 2 best state for business in 2013.
• Houston is ranked as the No. 1 Manufacturing City in the U.S.
• The Houston region has 5,152 manufacturers who employ almost a quarter of a million skilled workers.
• Houston is home to 25 Fortune 500 companies.
• Houston’s location in South Central U.S. is equidistant from the East and West coasts, and Canada and Mexico, minimizing overall supply chain costs.
Co-located Events: PLASTEC Texas, Design & Manufacturing Texas, ATX Texas, Texas Pack, Texas Powder & Bulk Solids
Featuring: Contract Manufacturing Expo, AeroCon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the PLASTEC Texas 2015.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Exhibitor Information +