Boston , MA 02210 Location map
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
PlasTec New England 2014
PLASTEC New England makes its debut in New England’s thriving plastics industry.
Plastec New England Gives You Connections That Cannot Be Made At Your Desk!
Get Out and Connect!
Leave your office behind and expand your skill set at PLASTEC New England next March. Increase your knowledge and your network by engaging with like-minded peers and industry thought leaders. Meet face-to-face with plastics professionals and find networking opportunities you won’t get in the office.
Meet Leading Suppliers
Test drive the technologies of tomorrow. Interact with world-class suppliers to create custom solutions that are nowhere to be found online. Engineer fresh ideas from stimulating sources and face-to-face discussions.
Spending the day out from behind your desk meeting with your peers, colleagues and even your competition will help you stay in-the-know on trends in the plastics industry.
Joining the colocated event featuring BIOMEDevice Boston, Design & Manufacturing New England, and Electronics New England, PLASTEC New England will attract a diverse crossover audience of industry prospects. New England’s deep ties to the plastics industry include the headquarters for the Society of Plastics Engineers, the home of DuPont, the Plastics Hall of Fame, and the University of Massachusetts Lowell’s widely recognized premier plastics degree program.
Notable Show Features
• CAD/CAM/Rapid Prototyping
• Contract Manufacturing
• Medical Electronics
• New England is home to plastics suppliers headquartered throughout the area including Windmoeller & Hoelscher (Lincoln, RI), Kortec (Rowley, MA), Reifenhauser Danvers, MA), Hosokawa Alpine America (Natick, MA), and Davis-Standard Pawcatuck, CT).
• Plastics industry shipments in Massachusetts totaled more than $7 billion and comprised 1.9% of national shipments in 2011.
• U.S. plastics manufacturers spent more than $9.4 billion on new capital expenditures in 2011.
• Massachusetts economic growth exceeded the national average in 2012.
• Projected job growth in Massachusetts is 7.4% by 2016.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located with BIOMEDevice, Design & Manufacturing New England, and Electronics New England.
If the PlasTec New England 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Exhibitor Information +