Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Stretch Your Budget-Attend PLAST-EX to Compare Suppliers
By attending you will have fast, convenient access to thousands of new suppliers displaying equipment, new technologies, and materials to help you lower costs, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies.
See These Plastics Technologies on Display:
Primary Processing Machinery
Molds and Mold Components
Packaging Equipment & Materials
...and many more!
Plast-Ex Canada will return to the Toronto area in 2015, providing a dynamic professional environment to showcase plastic related products and services and develop new business. Plast-Ex Canada attracts key decision makers in general and corporate management, production management, and product design engineering, visiting from top industries including automotive and transportation, machinery and equipment, bottling packaging, and building and construction. Their primary interests include materials and resin suppliers, primary process equipment, and auxiliary equipment..
Featured Products and Services:
- Primary Processing Machinery
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Production Machinery
- Materials, Molds, and Mold Components
- Automation Technology
- Materials Handling and Logistics
- A full range of Contract Service Providers
Notable Show Features:
- Co-located Conference & Seminar programs with expert insight on key topics in manufacturing
- The CAMM Pavilion, in partnership with the Canadian Association of Mold Makers
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Toronto manufacturing produces an annual value-added GDP of C$13 billion or 10.5% of the total output of the city.
- Toronto’s 5,000 manufacturing establishments employ 143,000 workers, and manufacturing jobs account for 13% of all jobs in Toronto.
- With over 3,198 companies employing 91,530 workers, Canada’s $26.2 billion plastics industry is a sophisticated, multi-faceted sector encompassing plastic products manufacturing, machinery, molds, and resins.
- Plast-Ex Canada is sponsored by PlasticsToday, the leading global community for the plastics industry serving 130,000 plastics professionals.
- Plast-Ex co-locates with ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, PACKEX Canada, and PBS Canada, providing a larger crossover audience.
Co-located Events: PackEX Toronto, PTX Powder & Bulk Solids, ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, Plast-Ex, Quality Expo
Featuring: Contract Manufacturing
If the PLAST-EX Canada 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/16/2015 - 06/18/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/16/2015 - 06/18/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues & Wed, 10am-5pm; Thurs, 10am-4pm|
|Primary Industry:||Plastics & Rubber|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Plastics & Rubber|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=2947&site=INQ|
|Audience:||PLAST-EX provides solutions for manufacturers in every industry:
Buidling or Construction
Toys, Sporting Goods, and other Consumer Goods
16% Product Design Engineering
14% Production Management
13% Production Engineering
11% Research & Development
3% Quality Control
|Venue:||Toronto Congress Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 245-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Toronto/htp_hotel.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+ (with co-located events) (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for prices.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.