Portland , OR 97232 Location map
Oregon Convention Center
Plant Biology 2014
Why Exhibit at Plant Biology?
Connect with the leaders and influencers in the global Plant Biology Market.
- Network with over 1,500 plant biologists from over 40 countries.
- Primary annual conference for most attendees.
- Direct contact with individuals in the market for your products and services.
- Product Showcases to highlight new products and services that are open to attendees before and after exhibit hours.
- Expand your customer base with international contacts.
- Pre- and post-event promotions to extend your exposure.
- Learn about the latest discoveries in plant biology.
ASPB is a professional society devoted to the advancement of the plant sciences. It publishes two world-class journals and organizes conferences, and other activities that are key to the advancement of the science.
Membership in the American Society of Plant Biologists is open to anyone from any nation who is concerned with the physiology, molecular biology, environmental biology, cell biology, and biophysics of plants, and other related matters.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Plant Biology 2014.
American Society of Plant Biologists
15501 Monona Drive
Rockville, MD 20855-2768
(301) 251-0560 x141
Who attends our annual meetings? (2011 and 2012 Attendee Survey)
89% of attendees are involved in making final purchasing decisions!
81% of attendees feel the vendors add usefulness to the meeting.
69% of attendees have departments with annual budgets over $50,000.
American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB)
Exhibitor Information +