Providence , RI 02903-1814 Location map
Rhode Island Convention Center
Plant Biology 2013
WHY EXHIBIT OR SPONSOR AT PLANT BIOLOGY 2013
Connect with leaders and influencers in the global Plant Biology Market
- Network with over 1,500 plant biologists from over 40 countries.
- Primary annual conference for most attendees.
- Direct contact with individuals in the market for your products and services.
- Product Showcases to highlight new products and services that are open to attendees before and after exhibit hours.
- Expand your customer base with international contacts.
- Pre- and post-event promotions to extend your exposure.
- Learn about the latest discoveries in plant biology.
Traffic Builders for 2013!
- Food and coffee break areas next to the exhibit booths.
- Scheduled coffee breaks and lunch inside the exhibit hall.
- Scavenger hunt to build booth traffic.
- Expanded Career Center located in the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibit booth Hot Spots. Only 10 Hot Spots are available, so sign up early and check the Hot Spot box on your application!
- Five product showcases in prominent locations near the hall. Act now!
ASPB is a professional society devoted to the advancement of the plant sciences. It publishes two world-class journals and organizes conferences, and other activities that are key to the advancement of the science.
Membership in the American Society of Plant Biologists is open to anyone from any nation who is concerned with the physiology, molecular biology, environmental biology, cell biology, and biophysics of plants, and other related matters.
If the Plant Biology 2013 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
American Society of Plant Biologists
15501 Monona Drive
Rockville, MD 20855-2768
(301) 251-0560 x141
Who attends our annual meetings? (2011 and 2012 Attendee Survey)
89% of attendees are involved in making final purchasing decisions!
81% of attendees feel the vendors add usefulness to the meeting.
69% of attendees have departments with annual budgets over $50,000.
American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB)
Here are great ways to extend your visibility and connections to ASPB attendees. Listed are samples of the many ways sponsorship can extend your presence:
-Listing in Registration Brochure (subject to printing deadlines)
-Listing in the onsite Conference Program (subject to printing deadlines)
-Company name on opening general session slide
-Company logo on ASPB website, with a link to the company's website
-Recognition in on-site conference signage
-Sponsorship preference for next year's conference
-Sponsor ribbon to be worn on name badge http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +