Kansas City , MO 64108 Location map
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Pipelines 2016 Conference
RECENT ADVANCES IN UNDERGROUND PIPELINE ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
Pipelines 2016 will provide a forum for pipeline pioneers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today’s pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for Utility and Pipeline Owners, Design and Consulting Engineers, Contractors, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Students, Educators, Researchers, and Pipeline Professionals. The conference will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Expand your knowledge at technical sessions on planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets
- Earn professional development hours (PDHs)
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts at some featured conference special events
- See new products and make valuable contacts by visiting a packed Exhibit Hall
If your organization provides goods or services to the pipeline industry, this conference is an excellent opportunity to reach new customers. Promote your organization’s products and services to:
• State and federal agencies
• Municipalities, water districts and other public utilities
• Natural gas, oil and petroleum agencies and companies
• Developers and construction industry professionals
• Pipeline owner and operators
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Pipelines 2016 Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Attendee Job Titles:
42% Technical/Professional Staff
33% Senior Manager/ Partner/Principal
15% Manager/Middle Manager
Attendance at the conference is always an exceptional blend of staff levels generally including
-over 30% senior management/owner/CEO level and covers
-all market sectors with about 50% design professionals, 18% government decision makers, and 12% private/industrial market sector leaders.
Exhibitor Information +