Now you only need to attend one show each year to stay on top of all of the latest advances in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and nutraceutical manufacturing.
The Main Event for Lifecycle Solutions
After a successful debut co-located with PACK EXPO International 2014, Pharma EXPO is now the main event for pharmaceutical lifecycle solutions.
In 2016, Pharma EXPO returns to Chicago, where more than 250 suppliers will connect with 10,000 professionals from the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, nutraceutical and medical device industries. At the show, attendees can explore 100,000 net square feet of exhibits, find top-notch professional development in the Pharma EXPO conference program and get valuable new ideas from peers in other industries like food and beverage.
An exhibit space spanning 100,000 net square feet will feature solutions for the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle, such as:
Cleaning and sterilization
Commissioning and qualification
Controls and robotics
Quality control/quality assurance
Supply chain services
Track and trace
Join Industry Leaders at Pharma EXPO
Pharma EXPO attendees are professionals from pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and nutraceutical manufacturing who are committed to staying on top of their field and ahead of developments in the industry.
Pharma EXPO Conference Program
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), global leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing solutions, brings a world-class conference program to Pharma EXPO that addresses:
Best practices for manufacturing operations
The latest technological and regulatory trends relevant to pharmaceuticals
Practical applications of science and technology throughout the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle
5 Reasons Attending is ESSENTIAL to your success.
1. INSIGHTS from industry leaders offered in a world-class conference program as well as in free sessions on the show floor.
2. INTERACTION with 200+ suppliers and 5,000+ Pharma professionals. Nothing compares to the energy that comes from walking the show floor and conversing with so many forward-thinking peers.
3. INSPIRATION that can only come from getting away from "business as usual." An outside perspective is essential to solving problems, identify best practices and staying ahead.
4. INNOVATION that can lead to breakthroughs in safety, security, traceability, ease-of-use and more. You’ll see the most advanced technologies for the entire lifecycle.
And because it wouldn’t be Vegas without it...
5. ENTERTAINMENT - The fun and thrill of Vegas doesn’t stop at the door of the convention center. The PACK gives BACK(TM) charity event will feature an unforgettable performance from the legendary rock band, Chicago!
PMMI is the leading global resource for processing and packaging.
Founded in 1933, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is a trade association made up of more than 700 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
ISPE, the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the leading technical organization representing 20,000 professionals engaged in producing quality medicines and pharmaceutical delivery devices throughout the product lifecycle. It leads scientific, technical and regulatory advancement at every stage. ISPE represents members in more than 90 countries worldwide.
With Pharma EXPO, ISPE is committed to creating a new forum for uniting the world’s pharmaceutical manufacturing community.
Co-Located Events: PACK EXPO International & Pharma EXPO