Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
More than 250 golf companies present and demonstrate their latest equipment, apparel & accessories in new, upscale, all-inclusive exhibit displays at the Venetian Resort & Convention Center. PGA Golf Exhibitions, The PGA of America and the Association of Golf Merchandisers will continue to collaborate on a comprehensive education program offered to attendees at reasonable cost, both on the show floor and in adjacent Venetian meeting rooms. PGA Professionals may earn MSR Credits for their participation in the PGA Expo events and education programs.
Reasons To Invest Your Time In Attending:
- Discover The Latest Trends And How To Apply Them To Grow Your Business & Career
- Stay Ahead Of Your Golfers & Customers By Discovering The Latest Products That Will Drive Your Sales
- Valuable Show Specials To Increase Your Margins & Profits
- Practical Solutions From Your Peers For Your Every Day Issues
- Learn How To Do More With Less
- PGA Professionals can earn MSR Credits by attending the Show
For more than 20 years, golf industry leaders have come to the PGA Expo in the second-half of the golf season to source new merchandise and vendors, test the latest equipment and aids, learn new teaching and business methods from proven industry experts and network among peers and industry executives. Traditionally a West Coast springboard for golf business in the new year, the PGA Expo also is valuably positioned for its vendors and attendees among five trade shows during Las Vegas "fashion week" including MAGIC™, MODA™, MRket®, and ACCESSORIES: The Show®*.
Attendees include PGA Professionals, Key Off-Course, On-Course, Large Resorts & Management Companies:
- Major Buying Groups: Billy Casper Golf, Disney Golf, Century Golf, Troon, Marriott Golf, Heritage Golf Group and More!
- Key Facilities and Golf Resorts: Harrah's, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, Haggin Oaks, Myrtle Beach National, Congressional, Gray Hawk and More!
- Major On-course and Off-course retailers: Golf Outlet USA, Sports Authority, Golf Town, DICKS, Golf Galaxy, Golfdom, PGA Tour Superstores, Golfsmith and More!
Gain exposure from more than 1,250 media representatives attending the PGA Merchandise Show including:
- The Golf Channel, USA Today, Sports Illustrated, ESPN Radio Orlando, PGA Tour Radio Network and More!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the PGA Expo 2013? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/19/2013 - 08/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/20/2013 - 08/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, 8:30am-5pm; Wed, 8:30am-4pm|
|Primary Industry:||Sports Marketing & Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Sports Marketing & Business, Wholesale / Retail|
|Audience:||Attendees are PGA and LPGA Professionals, Apparel and Equipment Buyers, Golf Course Owners/Managers/Developers, Golf Instructors, Superintendents, and Industry Professionals. Who either buy or directly influence the purchase of golf-related products and services for their business or facility.|
|Venue:||Venetian Resort & Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 414-1000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://v2-pgaexpo.rxnova.com/en/Travel/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||250|
|Sponsorship Details:||There are a variety of ways to promote your company, products and services at the PGA Shows. For the most up to date information please click on Exhibitor Info, then Advertising & Sponsorships or call Marni Vinci, at 1-800-477-7726 or MVinci@reedexpo.com|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.