Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
PepTalk: The Protein Science Week is one of the largest gatherings of protein science researchers in the world. It offers an array of education, innovation and networking programs, and provides many opportunities to scientists.
PepTalk is an annual gathering where industry experts from around the world convene to share case studies, unpublished data, breakthroughs and solutions that support and enhance research, and to gain new perspectives on the evolution of biologics.
Event Features Include:
- Network with over 1300+ attendees from over 30 countries
- Hear unpublished data and case studies from industry leaders
- Create your own agenda – Premium Package allows access to all conferences for one price!
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster
- Participate in the popular BuzZ Session Roundtable Discussions
- View over 150 scientific posters
- Build your own schedule using the event mobile app
- Visit over 100 companies in the exhibit hall
- Take advantage of student fellowships available for grad students and Ph.D. candidates
Don't wait to register for the PepTalk: The Protein Science Week. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/18/2016 - 01/22/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Other Industries:||Business, Sciences|
|Audience:||Protein Science Researchers|
|Venue:||Town and Country Resort & Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 291-7131|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||For sponsorship information, click here: http://www.chi-peptalk.com/peptalk_sponsor.aspx?id=126146|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$6295||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.