Las Vegas , NV 89109 Location map
Las Vegas Convention Center
Pack Expo 2013
The Latest Advances in Packaging and Processing
The PACK EXPO show floor showcases state-of-the-art materials, machinery and methods for packaging and processing from 1,600 exhibiting companies.
- Integrated systems for increasing line productivity, versatility and efficiency
- Revolutionary product launches promising new heights in safety, security, automation and cost-savings
- Breakthrough technologies that allow for next-generation product development
- Onsite demonstrations that let you assess the compatibility, adaptability and ease of operation
Solutions for Sustainability
Companies offering sustainable solutions are easily identified on the show floor and in exhibitor listings by the PACK EXPO Green logo.
You have a product to launch, a brand to refresh, a line to move faster, and safety and efficiency benchmarks to reach—and PACK EXPO Las Vegas has solutions. The world’s largest packaging and processing event in 2013 delivers innovations to advance your business objectives.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013 will bring together over 26,000 packaging and processing professionals and more than 1,600 exhibitors for the three most productive days of your year.
- See the most advanced technologies for integrating your packaging and processing lines in action on the show floor.
- Find inspiration in new materials, containers and package designs.
- Hear the latest on food safety, sustainability and more from leading industry experts and associations.
- Connect with professionals from all vertical markets of consumer packaged goods companies.
PACK EXPO shows consistently bring in thousands of decision makers from multiple markets to give you more leads and better results. Reach a different audience at each event and gain maximum exposure across North America.
Only PACK EXPO draws buyers seeking options for their entire operational line — from packaging, to processing, to integrated packaging-processing solutions. No other show offers the same access to influential buyers aiming to fill such a wide range of needs.
PMMI is a trade association made up of more than 600 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Pack Expo 2013? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
PMMI - Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute
11911 Freedom Drive
Reston, VA 20190
75% of PACK EXPO attendees drive
96% of PACK EXPO attendees come
to look for new suppliers
87% of PACK EXPO attendees come to gather info for buying decisions
Nearly 1 in 5 PACK EXPO
attendees is international.
With 127 countries represented,
including 28 international delegations, international attendance jumped nearly 33% in recent years â" making PACK EXPO your most cost-effective gateway to global markets.
Exhibitor Information +