Departs Seattle , WA 00000 Location map
Aboard Holland America's ms Westerdam
Oral Dermatology and Oral Pathology
This is a Live Lecture 7-Night Alaskan Cruise Conference Round-trip Seattle, Washington and is held aboard Holland America's ms Westerdam.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
14 Contact Hours
Physicians - $695
Other Professionals - $450
Plus the cost of the cruise
Dentists, Oral Surgeons, ENT Physicians, Dermatologists, Primary Care Providers, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
Program Purpose / Objectives
The purpose of this CME/CDE activity is to review the diagnosis and management of common oral conditions.
Following attendance at this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the morphology of oral lesions
- List the characteristics of acute oral ulcers
- Identify the difference between simple and complex aphthosis
- Differentiate between complex aphthosis and Behcet’s Disease
- Explain the anatomy of the tongue
- Describe the oral lesions of oral lichen planus
- Identify the common irritant reactions of stomatitis medicamentosa
- Discuss endogenous, exogenous and miscellaneous mucosal pigmentation
- List the diseases that cause desquamative gingivitis
- Manage oral lichen planus with topical and systemic therapy
- List common causes of atypical gingivostomatitis
- Identify patients with pyostomatitis vegetans
- Outline the clinical features of Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome
- Discuss the myths and facts about aging skin, hair, and nails
Continuing Dental Education Credits will be available. Accreditation is not yet finalized.
This Live activity, Oral Dermatology and Oral Pathology, with a beginning date of August 10, 2012, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 13.75 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conference Sessions generally take place during the days at sea (as cruise itinerary allows) to avoid conflicts with Ports of Call or evening entertainment.
If the Oral Dermatology and Oral Pathology is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +