Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover practical methods for establishing business continuity plan governance and control
• Learn about the testing options that you can adopt to keep your plan vital and up-to-date
• Develop successful practices training key staff with BCP responsibilities
• Increase the resiliency of your IT systems to ensure availability of mission critical services
• Benefit from tips for getting financial and resource commitments to make BCP a priority
• Explore the latest developments in cyber security
• Hear about contingency planning practices and the value of BCP action teams
• CBRE Canada
• EMC Corporation
• Franklin Templeton Investments, Canada
• IIROC (Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada)
• London Health Sciences Centre
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Riskview Inc.
• SB Crisis Consulting Inc.
• Starwood Hotels & Resorts
• Toronto Police Service
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Optimzing Business Continuity Management? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/24/2015 - 02/25/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors and other Executives responsible for: business
continuity planning, disaster recovery, strategic planning, risk
management, operations, corporate security, IT, corporate
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.