Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Utilizing best practices for designing a shutdown project plan
• Making the most of operational readiness reviews to ensure the adequacy of training and procedures
• Dealing with the critical issues and activities for an efficient plan rollout
• Find out about the leading practices for establishing scope management and control mechanisms
• Benefit from learning how to deal effectively with schedule changes & unexpected developments
• Find out how to integrate the schedule with cost capture and budget management
• Learn about latest tools and techniques for managing and monitoring safety
• Get tips about successful practices for assessing and incorporating found work
• Develop a robust, collaborative approach for integrating shutdowns with capital projects
• Abacus Team Inc.
• AK&a Production Solutions
• Beechey Consulting Ltd.
• FORTE Management Consulting Inc.
• Monarch Logistics ULC
• Mondelez International Inc.
• Ontario Power Generation
• Skilcor Food Products
• So Consulting Inc.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Optimizing Plant Shutdowns? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/17/2015 - 02/18/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors, Managers, Senior Professionals & Consultants in
engineering, operations, planning, scheduling, maintenance, safety
and related areas involved in shutdowns and turnarounds
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.