Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Managing emerging business and legal risk
• Requirements for meaningful consultation
• Creating a consultation protocol
• Best practices to achieve successful partnerships
• Business development and community capacity building
• Strategies to plan, assess and manage the environmental impacts of mining projects
• Evaluating environmental sustainability initiatives
• Ensuring expertise in effective community engagement at the local level
• Financing trends in the mining industry
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Blaney McMurtry LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Detour Gold Corporation
• IAMGOLD Corporation
• Lake Shore Gold Corp.
• Miller Thompson LLP
• Nuinsco Resource Limited
• Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
• Stikeman Keeley Spiegel Pasternack LLP
• Torex Gold Resources Inc.
• Torys LLP
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Optimizing Mining Development Projects in Ontario? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/29/2014 - 04/30/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||Mining sector VPs, Directors & Managers in exploration, project development; First Nations
consultation & collaboration; regulatory affairs; in-house counsel; lawyers
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.