St John's , NL A1C 6K4 Location map
Delta St. John's Hotel & Conference Centre
OMAE2015 - ASME International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering
The annual OMAE conference is the major event of the OOAE Division of ASME.
OMAE2015 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry
- to promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering.
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
Our program will follow the tradition of excellence standard in all previous OMAE conferences. The following 10 standard symposia plus 2 special symposia are planned:
- SYMP 1 Offshore Technology
- SYMP 2 Structures, Safety and Reliability
- SYMP 3 Materials Technology
- SYMP 4 Pipeline and Riser Technology
- SYMP 5 Ocean Space Utilization
- SYMP 6 Ocean Engineering
- SYMP 7 Ian Jordaan Honoring Symposium on Ice Engineering
- SYMP 8 CFD and VIV
- SYMP 9 Ocean Renewable Energy
- SYMP 10 Offshore Geotechnics
- SYMP 11 Petroleum Technology
- SYMP 12 Prof. Robert F. Beck Honoring Symposium on Marine Hydrodynamics
The conference will provide a number of opportunities for organizations and companies to support and partner with the OMAE2015 Conference at different levels and in different ways.
OMAE2015 is organized and promoted by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OOAE) Division of the International Petroleum Technology Institute (IPTI), and Ocean Engineering Research Centre at Memorial University.
ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods. Founded in 1880 by a small group of leading industrialists, ASME has grown through the decades to include more than 140,000 members in 151 countries. Thirty-thousand of these members are students.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the OMAE2015 - ASME International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
Dr. Wei Qiu
Dr. Wei Qiu
Dr. Wei Qiu
Exhibitor Information +