Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Covering vacuum and solution processed OLEDs for displays and lighting: materials, deposition, TFT backplanes, scaling, market opportunities
Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLEDs) are a $10 Billion market in 2013, used as displays in cellphones and other small portable electronics. As LCDs compete by moving to higher resolution, so too are small sized OLED displays, opening up new manufacturing opportunities for vacuum and additive processing. The second wave of OLED opportunity are OLED TVs - commercial this year and made in larger area sizes. Printing or partly printing these displays is viable but only when technical challenges are overcome. In parallel, organizations are selling OLED lighting - utilizing similar materials an d equipment. Design of the luminaires is critical to their success versus completion from LED solid state lighting (SSL).
OLEDs LIVE!covers all aspects of the technology and opportunity. Hosted by IDTechEx, OLEDs LIVE! covers the market opportunities, challenges and technical progress from around the World. Attendees will develop a comprehensive yet detailed understanding of the state of different technologies as we cover key topics including:
- Appraisal of applications and market trends
- Progress and unmet needs for vacuum and solution deposited materials - across the full OLED stack
- Manufacturing equipment, scale up and analysis of costs and yield
- TFT developments - metal oxides, graphene, CNTs, organic semiconductors (OSC), aSi
- Barrier film technologies
- Latest academic breakthroughs
- Competitive analysis - opportunity versus progress with LCDs and LEDs
- Progress by technology
The event brings together users, material providers, equipment makers, policy makers, academics and investors from around the world.
The Printed Electronics tradeshow runs alongside the conference tracks and takes place on November 20 & 21 It will showcase over 150 exhibiting companies from over 20 countries, many demonstrating printed electronics in action.
Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at Printed Electronics Events (including 3D LIVE!) - Do you want to reach a market predicted to be worth $ 300Bn in 20 years? Exhibit at the printed electronics event that end users attend
Why Exhibit or Sponsor?
- Acknowledged by the Industry as the premier and longest established series of events, running for over 10 years
- Delivering more end user attendees than any other event, Printed Electronics USA is dedicated to organic, inorganic and printed technologies
- Meet and do business with over 900 - 1200+ unique attendees from 35+ countries. CEO/VP/Senior Executive Level
- Rapid attendee and exhibitor growth each year
- Reach over 250,000+ decision makers through alignment in our marketing and PR campaign
- A truly global event with attendees and exhibitors from throughout the value chain
- Post your press releases free on the most read news portal for the industrywww.printedelectronicsworld.com
- Subsidised exhibition packages for start-up's and academic institutions
- Discounts if you book our sister events Printed Electronics Europe and Printed Electronics Asia
One event covering the entire value chain including:
Radical New Printed Electronics Products
Healthcare & Bionic Man
Smart Substrates & Stretchable Electronics
Transistors & Logic
Roll-to-Roll Manufacture Challenges/Opportunities
Stretchable Electronics for Clothing
Organic & Inorganic Semiconductors
Graphene Carbon Nanotubes
Sensors & Actuators
IDTechEx www.idtechex.com is an independent leading authority on the market. Our research is the most quoted in the industry. We have been running tradeshows in the RFID and Printed Electronics sectors for the past 11 years. As an independent, we are able to partner with the broadest industry associations and publications globally increasing the visibility of the event and maximising your reach to your target markets. Winner of the 2006 Queens Award for Trade and celebrating over 11 years of excellence, you can trust IDTechEx to deliver.
Co-located Events: OLEDs LIVE!, Printed Electronics, 3D Printing Live!, Graphene LIVE!, Energy Harvesting and Storage USA
Covering the full breadth of emerging materials and components, with over 180 presentations and 150 exhibiting companies. Attendees have access to all shows
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the OLEDs Live! - Organic Light Emitting Diode? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10:30am-7pm; Thurs, 10am-4:30pm|
|Other Industries:||Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Audience:||Meet and do business with over 900 - 1200+ unique attendees from 35+ countries. CEO/VP/Senior Executive Level|
|Venue:||Santa Clara Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 272-6822|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Santa Clara|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$4,455||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|20' x 10'||$7,155||Water:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$12,825||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Sales Account Manager
+ 44 (0)1223 813703
Event Sales Executive, Printed Electronics
49 3991 669 3591
Sales Director - Energy Harvesting Events
+44 (0)1273 900 810