Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
* Keynote Presentation by Tim Gard “Developing Your Comic Vision”
* Quality Exhibitor Showcase to Enhance Marketplace Opportunities
* Honoring Long Term Care Champions at the Awards Ceremony
* Fun Night Dinner
Benefits of Exhibiting with OHCA
* The OHCA Annual Convention & Trade show is our largest event of the year with around 1,200 registrants in attendance
* Make contacts at every level of operations in a variety of long term care communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)
* Exclusive Trade Show hours
* Recognition in the OHCA Event Program (please note that this cannot be guaranteed for booth spaces purchased after August 22nd, 2014)
* A sales representative would have to travel for weeks throughout the state of Oregon to receive the same exposure they get at the OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show.
* At the trade show, attendees will have a chance to see things up close, discuss advantages with a representative and even sample many of the products.
* Online trade show listing at the OHCA Annual Convention specific website which are viewed by prospective and registered attendees (the earlier you register, the more alue you receive)
* Receive exclusive pre-event (sent about 2 weeks prior) and post-event (sent about 2 weeks after event conclusion) attendee lists which you can use to further your marketing efforts.
* Opportunity to attend the Fun Night event on Monday evening and the Awards Ceremony Luncheon on Tuesday. (Please note that Fun Night tickets and Award Lunch tickets are not included in your booth price & must be purchased separately).
About the OHCA:
Oregon Health Care Association is a private not-for-profit trade association representing more than 620 nursing homes, assisted living, residential care, senior housing facilities, in-home care agencies and long term care corporate offices, along with close to 200 nationwide business partner members. Members include not-for-profit, proprietary, privately owned, multi-facility and professional partners. OHCA is the largest long-term care trade association in Oregon representing a diverse, well-rounded membership base, including more not-for-profit members and proprietary members than any other association in the state.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show - Oregon Health Care Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/22/2014 - 09/23/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/22/2014 - 09/22/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 1:30-4pm|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Geriatrics, Healthcare General, Nursing, Professional Healthcare, Seniors|
|Audience:||Make contacts at every level of operations in a variety of long term care communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)|
|Venue:||Oregon Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 791-2250|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||Oregon Health Care Association (OHCA)|
|Show Manager:||DWA Trade Show & Exposition Services|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibitor & Sponsor List: