Join us for the 11th annual conference, Office Gynecology, brings together a stellar panel of clinician experts in the stunning setting of Jackson Hole, WY to address the clinical challenges you face daily as you manage the care of your female patients.
Highlights of the 2013 Conference Include:
- A number of "Hot Topics," issues you deal with in your every day practice, addressed in a variety of teaching formats, including didactic sessions, faculty panels, Concurrent Sessions, interactive case study discussions and skills labs.
- An update on current guidelines on key issues such as abnormal bleeding, breast cancer screening, contraceptive management, and abnormal pap.
- An emphasis on providing comprehensive, evidence-based primary care for women, translating research into practical clinical application.
- An optional Special Session NEXPLANON® Clinical Training, where you will learn insertion and removal procedures for this long-acting method of contraception, providing your patients with another option and your practice with additional revenue.
- The newly-renovated Snow King Resort with all the amenities and features you would expect from a first class hotel.
Jackson Hole, WyomingSet in the shadow of the towering Grand Teton Mountains, Jackson Hole is a unique blend of Old West charm and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Within its confines lie Grand Teton National Park, the National Elk Refuge, and the friendly town of Jackson - the gateway to Yellowstone National Park. The Grand Tetons may be the world's greatest range of mountains to behold – enjoy a hike on one of the clearly marked trails and capture the dazzling array of wild flowers and prolific wildlife.
- Discuss clinical management of a variety of conditions in women's health including abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, PCOS, vulvar disease, urinary incontinence, endometriosis, fibroids, vulvovaginal conditions, abnormal pap and others.
- Review early findings of the KEEPS trials and assess impact on current practice related to hormone therapy for menopause.
- Evaluate the importance of exercise in health and well-being and develop realistic and manageable strategies for promoting exercise for your patients.
- Debate the issues around ovarian conservation versus removal in terms of overall health effects.
- Participate in interprofessional, interactive learning through case studies, skills training, faculty panels and collegial collaboration
Pls call Contemporary Forums at 800-377-7707 for early registration. See you there!