OFC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. No other week is as intense as The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition (OFC). For over 39 years people have been coming from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward for this one week each year.
OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
Get the latest technology, products, and information on:
- Optical Networking
- Gigabit Ethernet
- SDN and Networks
- Test and Measurement
- Optical Packets
- Optical Interconnects/Switches
- 100Gb/s Hardware
- Spatial Division Multiplexing
- Integrated Photonics
- And much more!
From Research to Revolution
OFC brings you the thought leaders and solutions providers ready with the cutting-edge ideas and fiber optic solutions to enhance your systems and revolutionize your network. Prepare for the transformation of the network with the insights, technologies and products you will only find at OFC.
High Quality Science & Comprehensive Programming
- Invited presentations given by experts the field
- Peer-reviewed technical presentations
- Up-to-the-minute research presented in Postdeadline Sessions
- Short Courses cover a broad range of topic areas
- Notable Plenary Session features exceptional keynote speakers
- Interactive Workshops and Panel Discussions
- Poster sessions
- Trends, insights, and analyses by leaders in the field at Service Provider Summit and Market Watch
- Extensive free show floor business programming
Hot topics for 2014:
- Cloud and Data Center Networking
- Bandwidth Exhaust (Space Division Multiplexing)
- 100G/400G Network Design and Optimization
- 1Tb and Beyond Optical Networking
- Wavelength Agile Access Networks
- Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- High-Speed Photonic Integration for Coherent Detection
- Silicon Photonics/Integrated Photonics
- And More!
- Stay current
- Get the latest technology
- Learn about new products
- Network with colleagues
- Meet with vendors
- Hear about market trends
Exhibit Hall and Free Business Programs
OFC is your one-stop for information, networking, and business solutions for the latest in optical communications and networking. All events on the exhibit floor are free to registered attendees.
Visit More Than 550 Exhibitors—The Most Comprehensive Exhibit Hall in The Industry!
- See new products
- Build and maintain professional contacts
- Meet with vendors
- Find the full range of companies in the industry from components to systems
- Get solutions to your current business challenges
Don't miss three days of free show floor programming in OFC’s Three EXPO Theaters!
- Market Watch
- Service Provider Summit
- POF Symposium
- Product Showcases
OFC draws a wide array of attendees representing every sector of optical communications. Pick your niche and you'll find your target market at OFC:
- Executive Management: CEOs, CFOs, CIOs
- Network Architects
- Systems Engineers
- Purchasing Managers
- Product Development Managers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Test and Measurement Engineers
- Venture Capitalists
- Researchers and Scientists
Tap into unmatched international buying power!
Corporate Village and Meeting Space
What is a Corporate Village?
A Corporate Village is a hard-walled meeting room built and located on the exhibit floor. Amenities are dependent upon the size of the room and include: locking door, table, chairs, wastebasket, electrical circuit, and carpet.
The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (OFC/NFOEC) is an unincorporated association which operates as agent and on behalf of the Optical Society of America, Inc. (OSA) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE), for its Communications Society (ComSoc) and its Photonics Society
There may be many networking opportunities at the OFC 2014 (formerly OFC/NFOEC - Optical Fiber Communication / National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference). Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/09/2014 - 03/13/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/11/2014 - 03/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences, Technology|
Network/Communications Service Provider
Internet Service Provider
Systems/Network Equipment Manufacturer
Components or Device Manufacturer 694
Test Equipment Manufacturer
Fiber and Cable Supplier
Executive Management (CEO, CFO, etc.)
Executive Technical (CTO, CIO, Chief Scientist)
Marketing/Sales/Product Development Director/Manager
|Notes:||OFC attendees have impressive budgets, buying authority, and high annual sales volume:
70% of attendees have a role in making purchase decisions
One out of every four attendees is C-Level
Visitors from over 60 countries represented
|Venue:||The Moscone Center|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 974-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||550+ (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||300,000|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|In-Line Booth & Islands - Smaller than 500 net sq. ft.||$42.50 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|In-Line Booth & Islands - 500 net sq. ft. or larger||$40 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Open Corners||Additional $300 each||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Corporate Village||$4,350 Exhibitor Rate; $4,850 Non-Exhibitor Rate||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Tom Markusson, CEM, Senior Manager of Corporate Development
Crystal Krason, Sales Account Manager