Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Building a faster, stronger web for the future and today.
Velocity is about the people and technologies that keep the Web fast, scalable, resilient, and highly available. From ecommerce to mobile to the cloud, Velocity is where the future of the Web takes shape.
When wicked fast still isn’t fast enough
No matter how fast and available your site is, there’s a constant demand to make it run even faster, all of the time. How do you keep up? Join the thousands of engineers, developers, operations pros, designers, and architects who come to Velocity every year.
Velocity is the place where you'll hear first about the latest web performance and operations techniques. It's where you'll learn from the people who live and breathe operations and performance year round. It's where you'll bring your biggest challenges and headaches, and find solutions that really work.
Five reasons to come to Velocity:
- Operations: At Velocity, you'll learn what's important to monitor and when, understand which metrics make a difference, see how some of the world's largest sites deal with config management, failover, downtime, best practices, and other key issues in the operations side of the Web.
- Web Performance: If you measure your success in milliseconds, you'll find your time well spent as you immerse yourself in the latest tools, technologies, and expert advice on getting your site to perform at warp speed.
- Mobile: As mobile takes center stage with consumers, user expectations have skyrocketed. At Velocity, you won't just get the tools you need to make the mobile web faster, you'll learn how to measure, analyze, and improve mobile performance, including how UX/UI plays a key role in performance. You'll improve operations and deployment so your apps are never out of date or unavailable.
- Culture & Organizational Change: Are you ready to fully embrace a culture of performance and operations in your company? To stay resilient, manage complex systems of both the technical and human varieties, in the face of near-impossible odds? Future-proof the health of your organization with the right skills from Velocity's Culture track.
- The Big Picture: After three days of super-intense focus on web ops and performance, spent among some of the best minds in the field, you'll find that Velocity has changed the way you approach your work—for the better. From the keynotes and sessions to the exhibit hall and networking opportunities, every aspect of Velocity is structured to make you better at what you do.
Don't wait to register for the O'Reilly Velocity - Santa Clara. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/24/2014 - 06/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/25/2014 - 06/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10:45am-6:40pm; Thurs, 10:45am-3:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/23/2014|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Multimedia, Technology|
|Audience:||Developers, engineers, and managers from companies of all sizes
Technical executives looking out for the bottom line
CTOs and CIOs seeking to streamline operations
Technology evangelists and entrepreneurs pushing enterprise boundaries
Researchers and academics
Companies and professionals engaged in the mobile development and performance ecosystem
|Venue:||Santa Clara Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 272-6822|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.