Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Because Web Ops & Performance Have Never Mattered More
Velocity is about the people and technologies that keep the Web fast, scalable, resilient, and highly available. From ecommerce to mobile to the cloud, Velocity is where the future of the Web takes shape.
Most companies with outward-facing dynamic websites face the same challenges: pages must load quickly, infrastructure must scale efficiently, and sites and services must be reliable, without burning out the team or breaking the budget. Velocity is the best place on the planet for web ops and performance professionals like you to learn from your peers, exchange ideas with experts, and share best practices and lessons learned.
Five reasons to come to Velocity:
- Operations: At Velocity, you'll learn what's important to monitor and when, understand which metrics make a difference, and see how some of the world's largest sites deal with config management, failover, downtime, best practices, and other key issues in the operations side of the Web. If you're producing software, you'll learn the secrets of deploying rapidly without any disruption to your customers.
- Web Performance: If you measure your success in milliseconds, you'll find your time well spent as you immerse yourself in the latest tools, technologies, and expert advice on getting your site to perform at warp speed.
- Mobile Performance: As mobile takes center stage with consumers, user expectations have skyrocketed. At Velocity, you won't just get the tools you need to make the mobile web faster, you'll learn how to measure, analyze, and improve mobile performance, learn how UX/UI play a key role in performance, and improve operations and deployment so your apps are never unavailable or out of date.
- Culture: Are you ready to fully embrace a culture of performance and operations in your organization? To stay resilient, manage complex systems of both the technical and human varieties, in the face of near-impossible odds? Future-proof the health of your organization with essential skills from Velocity's Culture track.
- The Big Picture: After three days of super-intense focus on web ops and performance, spent among some of the best minds in the field, you'll find that Velocity has changed the way you approach your work—for the better. From the keynotes and sessions to the exhibit hall and networking opportunities, every aspect of Velocity is designed to make you better at what you do.
If the O'Reilly Velocity - New York is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/15/2014 - 09/17/2014|
|Other Industries:||IT, Multimedia, Technology|
|Audience:||Developers, engineers, and managers from companies of all sizes
Technical executives looking out for the bottom line
CTOs and CIOs seeking to streamline operations
Technology evangelists and entrepreneurs pushing enterprise boundaries
Researchers and academics
Companies and professionals engaged in the mobile development and performance ecosystem
|Show Owner:||O'Reilly Media, Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.