Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The best minds in data gather at Strata + Hadoop World to learn and connect—and to explore the complex issues and exciting opportunities brought to business by big data, data science, and pervasive computing.
The future belongs to those who understand how to collect and use their data successfully. And that future happens at Strata.
Why You Should Attend
O'Reilly's Strata + Hadoop World in New York is where big data's most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into the opportunity that big data presents, you want to be there.
At Strata + Hadoop World, you'll:
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to face with other innovators and thought leaders
The O'Reilly Strata Conference + Hadoop World delivers the nuts-and-bolts foundation for building a data-driven business—the latest on the skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work—alongside the forward-looking insights and ahead-of-the-curve thinking O'Reilly is known for.
With three full days of inspiring keynotes, intensely practical & information-rich sessions, a sponsor pavilion with key players and products, and plenty of networking events to the East Coast, Strata has a laser-sharp focus on the big data issues that are shaping the business, finance, media, and government worlds.
At Strata, you'll find:
- Over 100 sessions that explore the latest advances, case studies, and best practices
- Networking opportunities with thousands of other business leaders, data professionals, designers, and developers
- A vibrant "hallway track" for attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors to debate and discuss important issues
- Fun evening events, receptions, and more, giving you more face time with attendees and speakers
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the O'Reilly Strata Conference & Hadoop World.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/15/2014 - 10/17/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, IT, Technology|
|Audience:||The O'Reilly Strata Conference is for developers, data scientists, data analysts, and other data professionals, including:
VPs or directors of marketing, analytics, or data warehousing
CIOs, CTOs, enterprise architects
Business analysts and decision makers
Data scientists and data engineers
Developers and database professionals
Researchers and academics
Data-driven designers, journalists, and anthropologists
VCs and investors
|Venue:||Jacob K. Javits Convention Center of New York|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 216-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||O'Reilly & Cloudera|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.