Mecklenburg Conference Rooms A & B | Ground Floor | Conference C
Charlotte , NC 28210 Location map
Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville
Nurse Executive Exam Review (Basic) - Charlotte
The Nurse Executive Exam Review (Basic) is designed to provide an overview of those subjects which are included in the ANCC certification exam. Subjects include professional practice including nursing theory, research, quality improvement, process improvement, change theory and ethics. Healthcare economics is reviewed, as well as the healthcare environment. Lastly, delivery of care including regulatory, process outcome, Magnet recognition, benchmarking, charts and graphs are described. The course is a fast-paced, intense presentation and review of the exam blueprint along with preliminary study is recommended prior to attending. After attending, participants are encouraged to create a study plan individualized to meet their needs to successfully pass ANCC’s certification exam.
Who is eligible to take this exam? All requirements must be completed prior to application for the examination.
- Hold a current, active RN license in a state or territory of the United States or the professional, legally recognized equivalent in another country.
- Hold a baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing.
- Held an administrative position at the nurse executive level, OR a faculty position teaching graduate students nursing administration, OR a nursing management or executive consultation position, for at least 24 months full-time equivalent in the last five years.
- Completed 30 hours of continuing education in nursing administration within the last three years. This requirement is waived if you have a master’s degree in nursing administration.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program prepares the learner to:
- Describe the Nurse Executive Exam (Basic), test plan and the practice requirements to sit for the exam.
- Construct a study plan for the exam based on understanding the blueprint and domains of practice covered.
- Identify common mistakes and pitfalls that are made during studying and testing for the exam.
- Recall the core components covered in the exam through didactic supplementation and test questions.
Don't wait to register for the Nurse Executive Exam Review (Basic) - Charlotte. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +