The MidYear Conference offers students opportunities to hear top nursing leaders address vital professional and practice issues. Panel discussions generate lively interaction between students and panelists.
The exhibit hall provides an opportunity for hospitals, health care agencies, schools of nursing, professional nursing associations, e-businesses, NCLEX review companies, educational institutions, publishers, fundraising
products, and product companies to reach conference student nurses and faculty. Students are eager to learn
about your company, products, job and academic advancement opportunities. In fact, the exhibit hall is one of
the attendees’ favorite events. Attendance in the exhibit hall is high and programs are carefully planned not to interfere with exhibit hall hours. As an added benefit, your booth rental fee includes one draped table, two chairs, a wastebasket, and an identification sign.
What Attendees are Looking For:
• Staff Positions and Employment Opportunities
• RN to BSN/MSN Completion Programs
• Graduate Education
• Technology Applications
• Nursing Journals
• State Board Review Courses
• State Board Review Products
• Computer Software
• Health Care Products
• Nutrition Information
• Pharmaceutical Information
• Uniforms and Nursing Shoes
• Tools for Practice
• Specialty Nursing Organizations Membership Information
• Professional Nursing Leadership Opportunities
• Interactive Learning Tools
• Consumer Products and Services
• Patient Teaching Materials
• Study Aids
Founded in 1952, NSNA is a nonprofit organization for students enrolled in associate, baccalaureate, diploma, and generic graduate nursing programs. It is dedicated to fostering the professional development of nursing students.
The organization has over 60,000 members in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.