Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Experience True Innovation at NIWeek
The 21st annual NIWeek conference presented by National Instruments is set to bring together the brightest minds in engineering and science at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas, beginning August 3. More than 3,200 innovators representing a spectrum of industries, from automotive and telecommunications to robotics and energy, will learn about the latest technology to accelerate productivity for software-defined systems in test, measurement, and control.
NIWeek is the ultimate learning environment. It gives you the tools and knowledge to develop your applications faster, smarter, and more cost-efficiently. Do not miss this one-of-a-kind experience. Attend one of the over 220 interactive technical sessions, case study presentations, and panel discussions for beginners and advanced developers. These sessions help you learn how to optimize efficiency in your test and DAQ systems; implement advanced technology for industrial design, measurement, and control; and discover emerging trends in science and industry. Earn continuing education units (CEUs) and take software certification exams for NI LabVIEW, NI LabWindows™/CVI, and NI TestStand software.
At NIWeek you can:
- Network with more than 3,200 engineers, scientists, educators, industry leaders, and NI developers.
- Learn how to accelerate your productivity, innovation, and discovery with graphical system design. Choose from 230 advanced technical presentations, hands-on workshops, case studies, and panel discussions.
- Improve your LabVIEW knowledge.
- Connect to the NI LabVIEW community.
- Discover the latest technologies, product demonstrations, and solutions from more than 150 exhibitors.
Explore and interact with the latest products and technologies from NI and over 200 industry-leading companies through a variety of demonstrations in the exhibition hall. Network with peers and industry leaders and see how engineers and scientists are using NI products for their innovations.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Exposure to a network of more than 100 exhibitor booths from top system integrators, product vendors, and resellers
- Lively evening receptions and activities to boost attendee traffic in the exhibition hall
- Featured pavilions for aerospace and defense, energy technology, RF and wireless, robotics and autonomous vehicles, transportation, and vision applications
- A spacious Connect at NIWeek Lounge and café offers attendees a place to relax, recharge and refuel directly on the exhibition floor
Who Should Exhibit?
Exhibitors include system integrators and value-added resellers who integrate NI products into their solutions as well as product vendors involved in these control and design application areas:
Sound and vibration
About National Instruments:
For nearly 40 years, NI has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. If you can turn it on, connect it, drive it, or launch it, chances are NI technology helped make it happen.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the NIWeek 2015 - National Instruments Corporation? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/03/2015 - 08/06/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/03/2015 - 08/06/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 5:30-7pm; Tues, 10am-7pm; Wed, 10am-6pm; Thurs, 10am-1pm|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences, Software, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.ni.com/niweek/registration/...|
|Audience:||NIWeek brings together more than 3,800 of the world's key decision makers from the engineering and academic communities to learn about trends and advancements at this conference and exhibition.|
|Venue:||Austin Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(512) 404-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||200+|
|Event Square Footage:||12,500|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||National Instruments Corporation (NI)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||NIWeek provides a unique opportunity to showcase the entire NI ecosystem under one roof, and our valued partners who exhibit at and sponsor NIWeek play an essential role in bringing it all together. Sponsors receive recognition throughout the event as well as additional benefits that can be customized.
Benefits include the following:
- Exposure to industry-leading engineers, architects, and designers
- Ability to educate a large audience at one time
- Opportunities to partner with NI to provide complete solutions
- Brand extension through web and on-site promotions
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|1-200 sq. ft.||$32 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||Electric (500 W to 1,000 W) included with exhibit space.|
|200+ sq. ft.||$30 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.