Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
2014 is THE year to transform your publishing operation into a true media company. There are so many new opportunities for "target audience" publishers to integrate revenue from print and online properties. The only way to move forward is to get out of your office and meet your fellow publishers and niche media expert speakers!
The Niche Media Conference was created exclusively for "publisher types" - Publishers, CEOs, Presidents, Publishing Directors, Advertising & Marketing Directors, and Audience Development Directors. Topics are strictly about the business side of magazine publishing with a practical, small-budget approach.
BONUS: this year we're including the Camp Niche Ad Sales training as a track and added the Niche Hands-On Workshop as a bonus day!
- 360° Niche Keynotes - 3 amazing niche media visionaries!
- Niche Fun! 2014 Theme is Southern Hospitality. Traditionally symbolized by a pineapple, Southern hospitality is based on making your guests feel welcome and appreciated. That's exactly how niche magazines need to treat their readers and advertisers to be truly successful in the niche space!
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Roundtables on the topics you're most interested in - Topics Include Video; Augmented Reality; Mobile; Mergers & Acquisitions; Webinars; and Sales Compensation.
- NEW: Niche Workshop Bonus Day. Hands-on, practical workshops all about generating more revenue for your niche publication. Choose Targeted Event Strategy, Mequoda Digital Publishing Secrets, or the ALL NEW Camp Niche Ad Sales Boot Camp.
- Awesome historic Francis Marion Hotel - home of the Swamp Fox and deep in the historic heart of Charleston on legendary King Street with amazing views of the harbor and historic district. Just 20 minutes from Charleston International Airport and steps away from all Charleston has to offer!
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Orientation Networking Party, Super-fun Charleston, SC, and much, much more! Charleston is the 2013 Conde Nast readers choice #1 travel destination in the world!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Niche Media Conference & Camp Niche Ad Sales Training? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/24/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/25/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|First Move-In Date:||02/24/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Media, Publishing|
|Audience:||Owners, publishers, and ad sales people in the niche magazine & media industry who want new revenue streams! Job titles include:
- Advertising Director
- Marketing Director
- Audience Development Director
- Advertising Rep (ad sales training track)
|Notes:||This event sells out every year! Attendance is limited to keep the event small and interactive with quality peer-to-peer learning and networking.|
|Venue:||Francis Marion Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(843) 722-0600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Francis Marion|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.francismarionhotel.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||20 (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||Carl Landau|
|Sponsorship Details:||Limited to 20 sponsors. Attendees are primarily owners of or decision makers for niche media companies that are looking for new solution providers and revenue streams! Our events are intimate and interactive, and sponsors are encouraged to participate fully.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.