Nashville , TN 37214 Location map
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
NGAUS 137th General Conference & Exhibition - National Guard Association of the United States
The National Guard: Ready for America's Call The NGAUS conference returns to Tennessee for the fourth time. It was previously held in the Music City in 1934, 1986 and 2009. Once again, it will take place at the Gaylord Opryland (link is external) Resort & Convention Center with "everything under one roof."
The NGAUS annual business meeting includes:
Three Business Sessions (Speakers, Awards, Presentations, Reports and Roll Call of States)
Army/Air Separate Session
Officer Professional Development
Task Force Meetings
The 137th NGAUS General Conference & Exhibition will bring together over 4,000+ attendees. The conference allows members to gather and vote on the top legislative priorities for NGAUS as well as share information and celebrate the camaraderie of being National Guard and NGAUS members.
The conference is a four-day event packed with keynote speakers, special events and access to the largest defense industry trade show of the National Guard.
Who Should Exhibit
Exhibitors will reach a receptive audience of key Army and Air National Guard decision-makers. These decision-makers will be looking for products and services in the following categories:
• Counter Terrorism/Homeland Defense
• Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense
• Emergency Preparedness and Security Equipment Services
• National and Theater Missile Defense
• Facilities, Installations and Real Property Maintenance/Equipment/Construction
• IT, Communications and Satellite
• Distance Learning and Virtual Training / Exercises
• Event Management
• Food and Beverage
• Lodging and Hospitality
• Health, Welfare, Wellness, Safety, Physical Fitness, Recreation and Sports
The National Guard Association of the United States is the nation’s oldest military association lobbying solely for the benefit of the National Guard of the United States and educating the public about the Guard’s role and history in the Armed Forces of the United States. It was formed by militia officers in 1878 to obtain better equipment and training by petitioning Congress for more resources.
If the NGAUS 137th General Conference & Exhibition - National Guard Association of the United States is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
COL Randy Williams (Ret)
National Guard Association of the United States
One Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
- NGAUS members representing all 54 States, Territories and District of Columbia
- National Guard Bureau representatives
- Representation from other Joint Services of the Defense Department
The conference attendees include high ranking officials from the Department of Defense along with leaders from Congress.
Exhibitor Information +