Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The National Facilities Management and Technology Show (NFMT) is the largest gathering of facility managers, building owners, maintenance managers, property managers, construction/engineering managers, energy managers and other facilities management professionals in the United States. It's a dynamic, interactive facilities conference and product expo that delivers new ideas, best practices, and career-boosting inspiration. With a free educational program that serves the needs of beginning FMs to the most savvy veterans, NFMT is the show for you. Mark March 4-6, 2014 on your calendar and join 5,000+ facility professionals, hundreds of leading suppliers, and numerous industry experts at NFMT 2014.
Stay ahead of the curve
The NFMT exhibit hall is filled with the latest products, services, technologies and solutions on the market. See equipment, components and demonstrations that you won't find at any other show.
Facilities Industry’s Largest Exhibit Hall
The NFMT Exhibit Hall is the largest gathering of facility product manufacturers and suppliers under one roof. You’ll see more than 450 companies covering all product categories and every aspect of the facility management. Discover products, services and technologies that you won’t find at any other show. Conduct a year’s worth of product research in just three days.
Benefit from 5 Pavilions Under 1 Roof
Pick the pavilion that's right for you.
Maintenance Solutions Expo
Achieve Total Market Coverage. Meet and sell to facility executives from all building markets:
• Commercial Office Buildings
• Government Buildings
• Medical Buildings
• Retail Buildings
• Industrial Buildings
• Hospitality Buildings
The FM Show Where Business Gets Done
The National Facilities Management and Technology Show (NFMT) is the #1 Facilities Show in the United States — both in the number of attendees and in the number of exhibitors. From start to finish, NFMT was designed with your needs in mind, and to deliver you the most ROI for your exhibit dollar.
More ROI on your exhibit dollar: Before, During and After NFMT
- Marketing campaign with 7 million impressions attracts the largest audience of any facility show: You'll see more decision makers at NFMT than at IFMA, BOMA, ASHE, APPA or Globalcon shows.
- Registration file sent free to all exhibitors: Giving you the opportunity to send out invites and attract even more visitors to your booth.
- Free VIP passes printed and mailed on our nickel to your customers and prospects: Guarantees your top customers and prospects stop by your booth at NFMT.
- 3 days of exhibits: You see new commercial, governmental, educational and medical facility managers every day.
- 11 hours of face time with high-level decision makers: No other facility show gives you this much face time with facilities executives.
- No overlap between conference hours and exhibit hall hours: The show floor is filled with attendees focused on meeting suppliers like you.
- No Social Functions (facility tours, golf outings) during expo hours, keeping the show hall full.
- Post-show attendee and registration file sent free to all exhibitors: You can continue to market to key prospects after NFMT ends.
- Innovative NFMT 360 Web Site connects you with facility executives for 12 months after the show.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the NFMT 2014 Baltimore - National Facilities Management and Technology Show.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, noon-4pm; Wed, 11am-3pm; Thurs, 11am-2pm|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Business, Design Services, Management/Leadership, Real Estate|
|Audience:||Achieve Total Market Coverage. Meet and sell to facility executives from all building markets:
â€¢ Commercial Office Buildings
â€¢ Government Buildings
â€¢ Medical Buildings
â€¢ Retail Buildings
â€¢ Industrial Buildings
â€¢ Hospitality Buildings
Positions They Hold:
42% Facility Management
7% Operations Management
Facilities They Run
19% Commercial Office
*Energy, Utilities, Hospitality
|Venue:||Baltimore Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(410) 469-7000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.nfmt.com/baltimore/travel/#hotels...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||450|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Trade Press Media Group and ROC Exhibitions Inc.|
|Show Manager:||Trade Press Media Group and ROC Exhibitions Inc.|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$37.50 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibit & Sponsor Contacts:
Exhibitors A-D, plus numeric
Phone: 414-228-7701 ext. 482
Phone: 414-228-7701 ext. 449
Phone: 414-228-7701 ext. 305