See the Clinical Data Review Solution in Action:
- Allows merging of data across domains in an easy to use visual environment where medical monitors, safety review teams, biostatisticians, data managers, pharmacologists and others can easily identify “at risk” patients, then investigate their profiles across data domains.
- Offers Alert Workflow: Users can set up alert criteria based on patient safety, efficacy and medical outcomes.
- Enables Ad Hoc Workflow: Users can investigate study level data to identify patients of interest, create custom groups of patient on the fly and drill down to the cross-domain profiles.
- Empowers team to link to individual patient narratives.
- Includes Delta review. Line listings can be annotated as read, reviewed or amended, including user and date / time stamps.
If the Next Generation Clinical Data Review with TIBCO Spotfire is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/07/2016 - 06/07/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Executives and clinical operation management in biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics manufactures, including:
Program, Country, Study Managers
CRAs or Clinical Monitors
Clinical Research Management Teams
Clinical Trial Managers
Sr. Manager/Director/VP R&D Clinical Informatics
Data Managers clinical
CROs - any level
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.