San Diego , CA 92109 Location map
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
Next Generation Batteries 2013
3rd International Conference NEXT GENERATION BATTERIES 2013
November 12 - 13, 2013 Co-Located Event
San Diego, CA USA
Breakthroughs in new battery chemistries, novel electrode and electrolyte materials, system integration for a vast array of mobile, portable and stationary applications, from micro medical devices to high-energy/high-power automotive, have paved the roadmap for an emerging market with unlimited potential. Will lithium-ion batteries deliver on the promises of the power, energy, cost and safety in commercially available energy storage systems? Or maybe the future lays somewhere beyond lithium-based chemistries? Our panel of leading experts in fields of battery materials, systems design and integration, manufacturing and commercial applications will look into emerging issues underlining this pivotal time in the battery industry.
· New chemistries & materials to increase energy/power & reduce cost
· Novel materials for battery architectures: silicon, sodium
· Lithium air / lithium oxygen / LiOH
· Advances in flow batteries, microfluidic and redox batteries
· From novel materials and components to systems architecture and integration
· Meeting the EV challenge: cycle life, power & energy, cost and safety
· Hybrid battery devices
Don't wait to register for the Next Generation Batteries 2013. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +