PT 2015, APTA's Annual Conference & Exposition, is a one-of-a-kind meeting that gets down to the business of thriving and surviving in changing times. For 3 days, you will have the unique opportunity to network, learn, and advocate at a conference designed specifically to meet your needs. Don't miss the chance to meet with your peers and with legislators to have your voice heard on behalf the future of physical therapy.
When APTA meets in the shadow of Capitol Hill, you are ensured that the most motivated individuals will be attending. They will be rallying on the steps of Congress and taking their message to their legislative representatives.
Take advantage of a powerhouse turnout and affect the purchasing decisions of the movers and shakers in the physical therapy profession.
Exhibiting at NEXT 2015 puts your products and services in front of thousands of the highest level KOLs in the PT profession. If you want even more impact, make sure they remember your company by taking advantage of APTA’s marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
Nearly 2,000 physical therapy professionals will attend—most of whom make or influence purchasing decisions at their facilities. Most are full-time clinical supervisors, staff, or faculty who have been practicing an average of 15 years. They are actively seeking new ideas and solutions to meet their practice needs. Make sure they see your products and services at NEXT 2015!
- Access to nearly 2,000 physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and students of physical therapy
- Ability to sell products directly on the exhibit floor
- 25-word product/service description in the official NEXT 2015 onsite program (if received by April 10)
- Complimentary list of advance NEXT 2015 registrants (via e-mail before the show) to assist you with pre-show marketing*
- Complimentary list of all NEXT 2015 registrants (via e-mail after the show) to assist you with post-show marketing*
- Numerous advertising and marketing opportunities
- Complimentary refreshment breaks in the Exhibit Hall
About the APTA:
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is an individual membership professional organization representing more than 85,000 member physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs), and students of physical therapy. APTA seeks to improve the health and quality of life of individuals in society by advancing physical therapist practice, education, and research, and by increasing the awareness and understanding of physical therapy's role in the nation's health care system.
Past Attendee Demographics:
- 4% Acute Care Hospital
- 4% School System (K-12)
- 5% Skilled Nursing Facility/ Extended Care Facility
- 6% Home Health Care
- 12% Other
- 13% Health System or Hospital-based Outpatient Facility
- 15% Acute Care Hospital
- 18% Private Practice
- 23% Post Secondary Education
- 64% of attendees visit the Exhibit Hall at least 3 times.
- 74% of attendees plan to purchase physical therapy products this year.
Need a mid-year connection to the PT community?
Get involved with the NEXT Conference and Exposition; APTA's newly improved annual June conference. NEXT is the leading-edge event for physical therapy professionals, defined by trend setting and innovative programming, and exclusive access to the profession's forward-thinkers at educational sessions and networking events. NEXT 2015 sponsors will enjoy targeted and meaningful business connections to nearly 2,000 physical therapy professionals.
Create brand awareness and increase brand loyalty among a targeted audience of physical therapy professionals.
Introduce a new product/service to a captive group of physical therapy leaders and practitioners.
Drive interest and visibility to your products and services by reinforcing your brand messaging and effectively enhancing your exhibit space.
Differentiate yourself from your competition and benefit from the enhanced reach gained with an APTA sponsorship.