Overview & Attendees:
This conference is dedicated to inspiring participants to maintain the success of their NCMA chapter, network with peers and national leaders, and learn from each other's experiences as chapter leaders
ABOUT NCMA’S MID-YEAR LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2013
Are you a current or future NCMA chapter leader? Are you looking to expand your chapter?
Join us for NCMA’s Mid-Year Leadership Conference 2013, where we will concentrate on how to expand your chapter by raising awareness within your community!
Attendees will learn how to:
• Find the Volunteers Your Chapter Needs
• Keep Chapter Leaders Motivated & Committed
• Increase and Maintain Chapter Membership
• Communicating NCMA’s Value to Senior Leaders
• Host Low-Cost Events and Increase Chapter Funds
• Create Engaging Chapter Events
• Obtain Prominent Speakers
• Create Effective Chapter Communications
• Engage Students and New Professionals
• And much more!
Mid-Year will cover the most critical aspects of chapter leadership providing best practices and practical examples to help improve upon what you are already doing. How do we know the most critical topics? We literally took this year’s topics from the feedback in last year’s attendee evaluation!
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), founded in 1959, is the world’s leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 22,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums.