Chicago , IL 60616 Location map
NCA Sweets & Snacks Expo - National Confectioners Association
Only event designed exclusively for the confectionery and snack category featuring retailers attending from every major distribution channel. Expo experienced double digit growth in 2013 with international participation increasing to more than 90 countries.
Top Ten Reasons to attend the Sweets & Snacks Expo!
- The largest confectionery, cookie and snack trade show in North America - over 620 exhibitors from countries all over the world
- A New Product Showcase that offers the hottest new products of the year - just scan and go
- The most merchandising solutions and sales-building vehicles from shippers to displays in one place
- More cookie and snack categories and more cookie and snack companies than ever before
- Well-known experts share information and trends that will grow your business
- Learn the ABC's of exporting your product because in this economy, it's one sure way your company can prosper
- Timing is perfect to view thousands of new product releases from more new companies- all in one place
- The most efficient way to meet with your business partners, network with your peers and make new contacts
- The only show providing a "gourmet marketplace" featuring the newest premium, organic and natural products along with tasting and demonstration areas
- Show deals!
The 2014 Sweets & Snacks Expo is filled with more new products and categories from more new companies. Come to the 2014 Expo to discover what's new in your category!
WIDE-REACHING GLOBAL PRESENCE – Find all of your business in one place, our attendee channel representation and buyer power cannot be matched. 69% of the largest grocery stores attend; 50% of the largest convenience store chains; 43% of the largest dollar/value stores; 100% of the top drug and club stores come!
More Confectionery and Snack Buyers in more trade channels than any other U.S. show!
Attendees at the Sweets & Snacks Expo represent $150 billion of worldwide buying power in the confectionery, snack and cookie categories. Discover thousands of new products from more than 600 exhibiting companies. Over 163 new confectionery and snack companies exhibited in 2013 with even bigger participation expected in 2014!
About the NCA:
Founded in 1884 in Chicago by representatives of 69 confectionery manufacturing firms, the National Confectioners Association (NCA) is one of the oldest, most respected trade associations in the world.
Over the years, the association has endeavored to provide the kind of vigorous leadership necessary for its members, which include domestic and international confectionery manufacturers and suppliers to the industry to meet the increasingly complex challenges and problems that have confronted the industry.
Don't wait to register for the NCA Sweets & Snacks Expo - National Confectioners Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
National Confectioners Association
1101 30th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
The 2013 Sweets & Snacks Expo hosted a sold-out show at Chicago's McCormick Place to an audience of more than 15,000 qualified industry professionals.
600+ exhibitors - double digit growth!
3.5 acres of candy and snack items on display
All-new Shopper Solutions Theater debuted with standing-room only learning labs
National Confectioners Association (NCA)
Exhibitor Information +