Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD) products provide critical information on patient’s health condition, based on which the healthcare provider develops and administers treatment plan. Although IVDs are medical devices, they are regulated under a separate set of regulations in U.S., Europe, and Canada.
This 2 day interactive course on in-vitro diagnostics is structured to understand the different set of IVD regulations, how to navigate through this maze of IVD regulations, and to win regulatory approvals. This In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD ) course will make the attendees understand the IVD regulations and develop regulatory strategies that secure regulatory approvals.
After completion of this two day interactive course on IVD, the attendee will be able to:
- Understand why IVD is regulated differently.
- An overview of IVD Regulations – U.S. FDA., Europe (MDD), Canada.
- Develop Regulatory Strategies and determine Regulatory Pathways.
- Inclusion and exclusion of data and information for different submission.
- Format and Content of premarket submissions.
- Product Label and Labeling for IVDs.
- Working and interacting with the reviewers and regulators.
- Tips and Suggestions to secure rapid regulatory approvals.
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Navigating through Maze of In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Regulations.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/16/2015 - 04/17/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM EDT|
|Primary Industry:||Medical Technology|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Medical, Medical Technology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||Seminar One Registration - $1299|
|Audience:||Department Managers (middle management)
Research & Development (R&D)
Product Design & Development
|Venue:||Courtyard Newark Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(973) 848-0070|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.