Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The National Tornado Summit improves disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery in order to save lives and property in the United States.
In addition, the summit serves as a national forum for insurance professionals and regulators as well as international, national and state experts to exchange ideas and recommend new policies to improve emergency management.
Summit highlights include:
- A two-day tradeshow that connects you to valuable resources, services, and products
- General sessions with presentations on Crisis & Disaster Communications, Business & Home Safety, Disaster Stress, and Reinsurance
- Over 25 breakout sessions featuring international, national, and state experts
- Continuing education credits for insurance professionals
- Friends, food, and fun at the “Twister Mixer” reception on Monday, February 10
- Tour of the National Weather Center in Norman, OK and damage of the May 20th tornado
REACH DECISION MAKERS
This is the ultimate marketing opportunity for any company or organization seeking to be in front of the over 1,000 leaders and decision makers who work in disaster preparedness, safety, and insurance. Exhibiting and sponsoring offer prime-time exposure of your product and/or services during the two-day event that combines exceptional educational programs and networking opportunities. These individuals come from across the United States to:
• Shorten the buying process by working with you face-to-face,
• See products and services demonstrated firsthand and
• Compare your products and services with other suppliers.
As an exhibitor or sponsor, this is your opportunity to show your commitment within a very influential marketplace, while enhancing your visibility and achieving your public relations and/or marketing/advertising goals. Attendees visit the exhibit area throughout the Summit and are encouraged to meet with each vendor.
There may be many networking opportunities at the National Tornado Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/10/2014 - 02/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/10/2014 - 02/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 7:30-8:30am, 10:25-10:45am, 3:10-3:45pm; Tues, 7:30-8:30am, 10:30-11am, 1:15-1:45pm|
|First Move-In Date:||02/09/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Insurance, Other / Miscellaneous, Safety|
|Audience:||This is the ultimate marketing opportunity for any company or organization seeking to be in front of the over 1,000 leaders and decision makers who work in disaster preparedness, safety, and insurance.|
|Venue:||Cox Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(405) 602-8500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/okcbr-renaissance-oklahoma-city-...|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Manager:||Factor 110|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|8' x 10'||$1,875||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|8' x 10' Non-Profit||$875||Water:||n/a|
|8' x 20'||$2,575||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibitors & Sponsors: