400 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee , WI 53203 Location map
National Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo 2017
The Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo (EWPTE) is the only trade show for the electrical wire harness industry, with more than 2,900 in attendance at the last Expo. This year it's back with more of everything - 90,000+ square feet of exhibit space full of displays, demonstrations, products and services. Experience the latest technologies, find new suppiers and see machines up and running. Interact with industry leaders and discouver new processes to solve your challenges.
Established in 2001, the EWPTE has earned a great reputation and a loyal following. It's presented the way it should be - put together by exhibitors, inexpensive to attend and a place to see, shop and compare the world's technology all under one roof! Best of all, you'll discover changing technologies, evolving trends and other industry developments.
Why Attend? See the latest products and technologies on display with over 165 world-class suppliers and major service companies showcasing the equipment, instruments, tols, matericals and supplies used in wire & cable harness assembly, inspection and repair.
Attendees value the EWPTE because it's where they:
- See the latest Products and Technologies on display
- Attend FREE Technical Seminars
- Discover new Processes and Solutions
- Attend FREE Networking Events
- Meet quality Suppliers and their representatives in person
The 2015 Expo was attended by representatives from more than 32 countries and 41 states. Of nearly 3,000 total attendees, 35% were corporate managers, 20% were engineers, and 19% were manufacturing management. 31% were first-time attendees. That’s because this is an expo tailored for those in the electrical wire and cable processing and related industries.
Why Exhibit at the Electrical Wire Expo?
- Meet Qualified Buyers
- Build and update your Marketing Database
- Introduce New Products and Technologies
- Attend FREE Networking Events
- Affordable Right to Work Facility
1. In two days, you’ll meet with more key buyers than you could in a month of cold calling.
2. This Expo attracts industry buyers who normally do not attend other assembly and industry shows. You’ll meet buyers including Presidents, CEOs, Purchasing Managers, Design and Plastic Engineers, Mold Makers, Plant Foremen, Job Shops and other industrial professionals.
3. No non-industry attendees. Everyone is here because of their interest in wire processing. Where else could you find so many customers coming together at one place in one time to visit your booth and see your products?
4. Promote your new technologies and services while conducting business in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Plus free beverages and food breaks each day.
5. You’ll reach even more customers as the Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding Expo will co-locate with our Expo. Attendees visit both Expos with one badge.
Products & Technologies On Display:
Automated Assembly Equipment
Caps & Covers
Heat Shrink Applications
Tubing & Sleeving
Wire & Cable
Wire Marking Systems
Wire Stripping Equipment
There may be many networking opportunities at the National Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo 2017. Find out more in the event details below.
Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo c/o Expo Productions, Inc.
510 Hartbrook Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
Attendee Profile: Corporate Management, Manufacturing Management, Manufacturing Technician, Product Design (R&D), Quality Assurance/Control, Engineer, Plant Personnel, Factory Automation, Purchasing/Finance, Marketing/Sales, Maintenance.
Of total attendees, 30 percent were corporate managers, 20 percent were engineers, and
19 percent were manufacturing management. 31 percent were first time attendees. That's
because this is an expo tailored for those in the electrical wire and cable processing and
related industries. It's the only event.
Expo Productions Inc
Exhibitor Information +