Menu
×
×

Sign Up

Your Profile will be reviewed by Admin
EVENT DATE
Jun 2017
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
EXPO DATE
Jun 2017
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Contacts

1620 Valwood Parkway, Suite 115 Carrollton , Texas 75006

General

Chad Cranford
Tel: (214) 637-6282

Event Manager

General

Exhibitor

See the Event Exhibitors section for Contacts
Tel:

Sponsorship

See the Event Exhibitors section for Contacts
Tel:

Venue

George R. Brown Convention Center 1001 Avenida de las Americas Houston , Texas 77010
Tel: (713) 853-8000
Website
Google Map

NATA 68th Clinical Symposia & AT Expo - National Athletic Trainers Association

600

Overview

Event Overview:

The NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo is the premier live event for athletic trainers. Our three-day convention offers important educational advances, career networking, association business and social opportunities as well as access to our AT Expo, featuring the largest exhibition of athletic training products and services in the world

Exhibitor Information:

The AT Expo, held annually in conjunction with the NATA Clinical Symposia, is the largest exhibition of athletic training products and services in the world. It’s where thousands of certified athletic trainers learn new and improved ways to treat patients as well as make purchasing decisions for upcoming seasons.  It’s where ATs make personal connections that build brand loyalty. The NATA AT Expo is a valuable, unparalleled venue for any business connected to the athletic training profession.

Why Exhibit?

It’s where over 11,000 athletic trainers and attendees learn about new and improved ways to treat their patients and make purchasing decisions for the upcoming seasons.  If you’re a company that does business with athletic trainers it’s where you need to be.

About NATA:

The National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) is the professional membership association for certified athletic trainers and others who support the athletic training profession. Founded in 1950, the NATA has grown to more than 35,000 members worldwide today. The majority of certified athletic trainers choose to be members of the NATA - to support their profession, and to receive a broad array of membership benefits.

Notes:
Past Attendee Statistics: Job Setting of AT Expo Attendees 40.7%- College/University 25.9%- Secondary School 10.1%- Student 8.03%- Clinic 2.4%- Physician's Office 2.3%- Pro Sports 1.8%- Hospital 0.9%- Industrial/Occupational 0.6%- Military 0.3%- Performing Arts 6.8%- Other 75% of our attendees account for 3 professional athletic training settings: College / University, Clinic, Secondary School The remaining 25% of our attendees account for professional sports, hospitals, military/law enforcement/government, amateur/rec/youth sports, health/fitness/sports performance enhancement clinics/clubs, independent contractor, industrial/occupational/corporate, business/ sales/ marketing
Sponsorship Details:
http://convention.nata.org/exhibit/advertising-sponsorships/

RELATED EVENTS +

MORE events +

Display Makers +

Promo Makers +

Other Services Providers

© copyright since 2008 All Rights Reserved eventsinamerica.com