The 2014 NANN conference theme captures important components of your efforts to offer the best, most innovative care to your tiny patients and their families. This conference will help you advance your knowledge, refine your skills as you seek to grow professionally, improve the quality of the care you deliver, interact with your colleagues from across the country and internationally, as well as spend time with exhibitors whose products and services represent the latest in neonatal care.
The conference will attract more than 1,000 neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners.
Exhibiting at the conference provides direct, face-to-face contact with leaders in the field of neonatal nursing.
Exhibit at the Largest Neonatal Nursing Conference of the Year!
• More than 1,000 neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners attend NANN’s annual educational conference
• 86% of attendees in Level II or Level III NICUs
• 85% of attendees involved in purchasing decisions
• 150 exhibiting companies
• Exclusive, unopposed exhibit time
• Opportunities for cost-effective and time-efficient promotion of your company and products
The National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) was formed in 1984 with the purpose of addressing the educational and practice needs within the evolving specialty of neonatal nursing, while giving all neonatal nurses national representation.