Las Vegas , NV 89109 Location map
Tropicana Las Vegas
In three short years NamesCon has quickly grown to become the largest commercial conference focused on the Internet domain name industry. The roster of participating companies and individuals includes every aspect of the industry from registrars, registries, web hosting companies, attorneys, brand managers, domain name investors, start ups, affiliate marketing companies, parking companies, financial service providers, and individual end-users.
With increasing attendance every year, NamesCon is expecting over 1400 attendees for the January 2017 event. Four full days of informative sessions, workshops, business networking, and inspiring keynote speakers makes NamesCon the “must attend” show in the domain name industry. Your pass also includes several evening social and networking events!
While NamesCon is held in Las Vegas every January, it is considered a global show with visitors from over 40 countries worldwide. With a meticulous attention to detail the layout and agenda are formulated to maximize high quality networking between first class contacts. Attending NamesCon allows you to meet the “Who’s Who” of everyone in the domain name business.
- NamesCon is the largest annual domain-industry conference, attracting attendees from around the globe.
- Attend compelling keynotes, informative panels, and hands-on workshops led by industry experts.
- Facilitate valuable connections through engaging social events and structured business networking opportunities.
- Have fun! NamesCon is an energetic 4-day event set against the backdrop of fabulous Las Vegas, so you'll have no shortage of activities to fill your schedule.
- Connect to all aspects of the industry with registrars, registries, web hosting companies, attorneys, brand managers, investors, entrepreneurs, affiliate and digital marketers, and individual end-users in attendance.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the NamesCon? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +