The National Association for Gifted Children’s Annual Convention and Exhibition is the largest annual convention devoted to gifted learners. Join us in the exhibit hall to showcase your company or organization, while effectively delivering a message of commitment to schools, teachers, and parents of gifted children.
• Generate and enhance relationships with your audience
• Dedicated exhibit hours
• Receptions and refreshment breaks in the hall
• Two complimentary Convention registrations, good for access to all NAGC Convention activities (including keynotes, mini-keynotes, concurrent sessions, and evening events!)
• Option to purchase up to two additional registrations for a discounted rate of $200
• Post-show attendee address list, upon request
• Listing in our Convention program book
• Virtual Exhibit Hall listing
• Booth kit including back drape, draped side rails, ID sign, table and 2 chairs
• PLUS MUCH MORE!
The National Association for Gifted Children is a member supported organization of nearly 7,000 educators, administrators, parents, university personnel, and interested gifted advocates. NAGC promotes education of gifted children in school, at home, and in the community. Thousands of our members attend our Convention each Fall.