The NAESP 2014 Conference is the one place where all the most dynamic leaders in our field - principals, superintendents, teachers, and decision-makers from around the country - gather to learn about the latest ideas and best practices, and to network with their peers.
WHY EXHIBIT AT NAESP?
The NAESP Conference provides your company with an unbeatable opportunity to get one-on-one with the leaders in elementary and middle school education. Nearly 2,000 attendees – principals, superintendents, teachers, and decisionmakers from around the country – come to the NAESP conference to learn about the latest ideas and best practices, and to network with peers.
It’s where they come to make decisions about where they want to take their schools in the years to come – and what they’ll purchase to make their plans a reality. Don’t let it happen without your company being front and center!
What Do Principals Buy?
• Art Education & Supplies
• Assessment Tools/Support
• Audio/Visual Equipment
• Bullying Prevention Resources
• Classroom Materials & Resources
• Computer Hardware & Software
• Curriculum Resources/Materials
• Educational Travel/Tours
• Environment Conservation Resources
• Instructional Strategies Resources
• Multicultural Resources
• Music Education/Instruments
• Physical Education/Fitness
• Reading/Writing/Language Arts Materials
• Safe Schools/Violence Prevention Resources
• U.S. Government Programs/Services
• Youth Activities/Programs
The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), founded in 1921, is a professional organization serving elementary and middle school principals and other education leaders throughout the United States, Canada, and overseas.