Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Welcome to the next generation of trade shows. The Total Store Expo is a new concept for trading partners. It will promote Teamwork, Synergy and Execution. It will feature Trade Show Excitement and allow for both Tactical and Strategic Exchange.
The Total Store Expo is a one of a kind opportunity for retailers and their suppliers to gather to create a new dialogue that will drive not only the top line, but also operational efficiencies. By coming together across multiple functions and encompassing all products and categories available in your stores, attendees will gain new insights into your own business as well as across your company.
In addition, the Total Store Expo will feature a Center of Learning and an Innovation Center that will highlight emerging technologies, trends, consumer and disease state insights, products and merchandising vehicles.
The Total Store Expo allows you to maximize selling opportunities to retailers while getting the most out of your trade show investment. Included in your booth fee is the highly acclaimed “Meet the Market,” a value-added program open to new exhibitors and past exhibitors with new products and services. This opportunity guarantees appointments with key retail buyers in your category through a series of 10-minute pre-set meetings on the day prior to the opening of the exhibit hall.
$650 BILLION IN RETAILER BUYING POWER
Exhibiting At Total Store Expo Allows You To:
- Enhance your potential by expanding your retail customer base increasing market share.
- Share product launch plans and seek distribution/stocking of your new products.
- Explore strategic business opportunities.
- Discuss your distribution and marketing plans.
- Review current business status with existing customers.
- Find solutions to challenging issues.
- Learn about the industry's most compelling trends by participating in the education programs.
- Participate in our guaranteed-appointments program, “Meet the Market,” totaling over 8,000 pre-scheduled meetings.
- Get your product or service viewed by as many chain retailers as possible within the industry
- Connect with the buyers from more than 250 retail companies, representing over 145,000 retail outlets, who collectively buy $650 Billion Dollars in supplier goods and services
- Leave the show with knowledge from industry presentations on strategic businesses development opportunities and solutions
- Be efficient with your travel. Network with our retail attendees: Category Managers, Directors, VP's, Presidents, and CEOs to streamline your time and get face-to-face with the decision makers who buy what you sell
- The NACDS Board of Directors, including CVS, H-E-B, Kerr Drug, Rite Aid, SUPERVALU, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart, to name just a few, endorse NACDS Total Store Expo. Join us and be a part of the largest and most powerful convergence of Drug, Food, Mass, and Value Retailing all in one place, at one time.
The mission of NACDS is to advance the interests and objectives of the chain community pharmacy industry, by fostering its growth and promoting its role as a provider of healthcare services and consumer products.
If the NACDS Total Store Expo 2014 - National Association of Chain Drug Stores is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/23/2014 - 08/26/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Wholesale / Retail|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Grocery / C Store, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare, Wholesale / Retail|
|Audience:||CEOs, Presidents, Owners
Senior Executives in Pharmacy, Merchandising, Supply Chain Logistics, Operations, Purchasing, Marketing and Loss Prevention
Pharmacy Executives, Directors, Managers â€" in Purchasing, Operations, Technology, and Marketing
Divisional Merchandise Managers, Category Managers, Buyers
Category Analysts, Planogram Managers, Marketing Specialists
Directors and Managers of Inventory Management, Logistics, Vendor Compliance, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, and Distribution
District, Regional, Store Managers, Pharmacists
|Venue:||Boston Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 954-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://tse.nacds.org/Hotels.cshtml|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorship of the Total Store Expo provides organizations the ability to enhance their image with senior level executives from Drug, Food and Mass. For more information, please contact Jim Whitman at (703) 837-4610 or email JWHITMAN@NACDS.ORG.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Member||$5,600 Inline; $6,000 Corner||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Non-Member||$9,175 Inline; $11,225 Corner||Water:||n/a|
|Single Private Meeting Space||$10,800||Generator:||n/a|
|Double Private Meeting Space||$21,600||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.