Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Over the past several years, NABA, INC. has worked diligently to transform our convention to make sure it continues to meet the needs of both its corporate partners and attendees. NABA, INC.’s Annual National Convention & EXPO is a one-stop shop for industry leaders to network with their peers, recruit talented professionals, conduct business, and showcase an array of products and services. Partnership with NABA means more than a logo at a large meeting—it’s a rewarding relationship, of which we strive to be an excellent steward to ensure a high return on your investment.
The Annual National Convention & EXPO affords companies the opportunity to interact with more than 4,000 NABA members from corporate executives, managers, student scholars, and entrepreneurs.
Some highlights include:
- Career Expo – Showcase your organization and have access to CONVENTION ATTENDEES at every level – early, mid and executive level professionals and students!
- Business–to–Business Forums – An exclusive opportunity for senior executives to meet, network, engage, share and build relationships.
- Professional development seminars and forums – build and strengthen technical and soft skills.
- Leadership Institute – Exclusive leadership development program for professionals looking to take their careers to the next level through a concentrated and focus 2 day offering – sessions for early, mid and executive level professionals
- Women of NABA Network – A powerful gathering of female professionals from all levels discussing how to get ahead and advance in the accounting, finance and business profession.
The mission of NABA, Inc. is to address the professional needs of its members and to build leaders that shape the future of the accounting and finance profession with an unfaltering commitment to inspire the same in their successors.
Don't wait to register for the NABA 43rd Annual National Convention & Expo - National Association of Black Accountants. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/18/2014 - 06/21/2014|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Associations: Trade / Professional, Business|
|Audience:||Accounting, Business, and Finance Professionals, C-Suite Executives, Students|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 962-4482|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Marriott Marquis Washington, DC|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasco-marriott-marquis-washingto...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||75|
|Event Square Footage:||3,000|
|Show Owner:||National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for pricing.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.