Mississauga , ON L4V 1E8
Canada Location map
Municipal Equipment Expo Canada 2016
Introducing a new business to business platform established to serve the municipal and public works markets — MUNICIPAL EQUIPMENT EXPO CANADA!
The Municipal Equipment Expo will be co-located with Waste & Recycling Expo Canada – Canada’s ONLY trade show serving the waste, recycling and public works markets. Municipal Equipment Expo will be one of the principal events in Canada for professionals representing these sectors: Capital improvement; condition assessments; design and construction; drainage systems; emergency services operations; engineering planning and design; fleet operations; flood management; industry publishers and industry associations; infrastructure asset management; life analysis; parkways, landscaping, building and parks; pumping stations; regulatory compliance; sanitary sewers; solid waste facilities; storm water management; street maintenance; subdivision planning and improvement; traffic and communication services / engineering; transportation facilities; utility management / billing; water distribution; wastewater collection and treatment; workplace safety.
Leading companies displaying the latest technologies, equipment and services for the municipal and public works markets including:
• Aggregates, asphalt, gravel, crushing, ready-mix, septic installations, sand & stone supply, excavating, topsoil
• Backhoes, loaders, bulldozers, skid steers, forklifts, mowers, brush cutters, stump grinders, chippers, rock pickers, sewer cleaners, ice resurfacers, crack sealing equipment, spray patchers, pavers, street sweepers
• Capital improvement
• Communication systems, radios
• CNG / NGV, turnkey fuel station systems
• Concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guardrails, end terminals
• Construction equipment and supplies
• Demolition, restoration and clean up
• Dust control, de-icers, road salt, road maintenance
• Emergency response equipment, supplies and services
• Equipment storage, warehousing, sand/salt storage
• Fleet and crew management technologies
• Flood control
• Geotextiles, ground engineering, culvert rehabilitation, environmental consulting, erosion control, trenching, drainage applications, soil stabilization, retaining walls
• Heavy equipment, replacement parts
• Hydraulic applications, parts and controls, PTO units and gear boxes
• Infrastructure asset management
• Pavement engineering & design
• Sign structures, railings, bridges, poles, anchors,
• Solar applications, alternative energy
• Snow and ice control equipment – attachments, spreaders, dump bodies, service bodies
• Traffic signs, control, safety products
• Utility management, billing systems
• Vegetation control
Co-located with Waste & Recycling Expo Canada.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Municipal Equipment Expo Canada 2016.
Messe Frankfurt, Inc.
1600 Parkwood Circle, Suite 615
Atlanta, GA 30339
Civil Engineers, Construction Services Managers, Economic Development Officers, Engineering Project Managers, Environmental Project Managers, Legal & Protective Service Managers, Mayors / Councillors, Operations Directors / Managers, Public Works Directors / Managers, Sanitation Directors / Managers, Utility Operators
Messe Frankfurt Inc.
Exhibitor Information +