Calgary , AB T2P 2S6 Location map
Modular Construction & Pre-Fabrication Summit 2014
IQPC’s 3rd Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit Canada in Calgary this March 31st through April 2nd, will examine those issues, and many others, from the perspectives of the people who matter most in the industry; Owners, EPC’s, Fabricators and others.
This conference is designed to provide you with the actionable intelligence in order to expand your knowledge and increase your ability to make informed decisions with the partners who can assist you in developing a project that will live up to its initial promise.
NEW for 2014:
- Case Study followed by Panel Discussion format
- The Owner’s perspective on Modular Construction
- Local Fabrication vs. Global Fabrication
- Mini-Modules vs. Mega-Modules
- Networking Break Demo Drive – Enter in a raffle to win a prize
And much, much more!
If the Modular Construction & Pre-Fabrication Summit 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +