The iPad is at last being treated as a serious business tool. Rather than carry 2 devices, many users are choosing to trade-in their laptop and go iPad-only.
One of the keys to being a productive mobile worker is learning about the features of the built-for-mobile version of Microsoft Office.
Why Should You Attend:
Even if you are already familiar with Microsoft's productivity tools, the experience of using them on the iPad is entirely different to that on a desktop or laptop computer. If you are a serious mobile worker who wants to get the most from their investment, this webinar is for you.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Installing the apps
• Office 365
• Managing files using OneDrive, Box, Dropbox and SharePoint
• The Office interface - common elements
• Creating and editing documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Managing your email and calendar in Outlook
• Powerful note-taking in OneNote
Who Will Benefit:
• Financial Professional
• Accounting and Audit Personnel
• Human Resource
• IT Admin
• Business Owner
• Anyone who wants to productively use the iPad versions of the apps in the Microsoft Office suite
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. His expertise and experience covers creating and delivering training courses, writing training materials and recording and editing video-based tutorials.
He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies and has also worked extensively with Mac OSX and Mac-related software since 2006, however, his passion is for all-things-Excel.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244