Montreal , QC H5A 1K6 Location map
MMTS - Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show
Quebec’s Premier Manufacturing Event
To be relevant today—in manufacturing as well as in all other industries—it’s essential not only to be aware of how technology is shaping the way we do business but to also know how to take full advantage of technology-enabled trends and tools as they apply to traditional formats like major industry trade shows.
It’s crucial to the success of your business to integrate the latest technology, equipment, lean practices, management strategies and green solutions into your daily operations. The question is: how do you fit it all in when the world is changing at light speed, information is coming at you from all directions, and your resources are stretched to the breaking point?
Enter MMTS 2014
Quebec’s premier manufacturing experience is breaking the traditional trade show mold and diving into initiatives to build and deliver a highly engaged, exhibitor- and attendee-driven experience...
- break through everyday information overload to find the exact solutions you need,
- walk the show floor to see live equipment demonstrations and engage in real conversations with suppliers who can help you achieve your goals.
- gain unique insights from exclusive industry keynote,
- participate, dialogue and contribute in interactive panel discussions,
- tweet, tweet chat, check-in, post on LinkedIn, instagram, and share content that’s top of mind before, during and after the show,
- expand your knowledge and reach through multiple networking and learning opportunities.
The MMTS New Products program offers you the opportunity to source NEW products in manufacturing technology disciplines that can provide your business with the competitive advantage it needs in today’s ever changing market.
- Automated Manufacturing & Assembly
- Bar Coding
- Composite Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Controls, CAD/CAM Software
- Coolants & Lubricants
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Energy & Environmental Efficiency
- Engineering Materials
- Equipment & Systems Design
- Lean Manufacturing
- Maintenance & Repair
- Material Handling
- Measurement Inspection & Test
- Part Identification/Marking Systems
- Plant Engineering & Maintenance
- Plastics & Manufacturing
- Process Design & Engineering
- Process Planning & Control
- Rapid Prototyping
- Research & Development
- Workholding Systems & Devices
- Workplace Safety & Ergonomics
Reach Quebec Manufacturers with Decision-Making Power
The Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show (MMTS) is your one chance in 2014 to present your solutions to a targeted group of serious decision-makers. Through our proven marketing methods including a special Family Job Shop Night, we connect you with the regional audience you need to meet and exceed your sales goals.
This event, brought to you by SME and its partners, delivers on our mission to advance manufacturing in Quebec and throughout Canada. We bring buyers and sellers together in an environment that encourages working toward the common goal of a stronger manufacturing sector.
This vital marketplace, along with a refreshingly fresh and dynamic conference, interactive town hall panel and industry keynote event, add up to a must-attend event for manufacturers seeking new ways to stay ahead. Don’t miss this opportunity to get in front of them – reserve your exhibit space today!
SME connects all those who are passionate about making things that improve our world. As a nonprofit organization, SME has served practitioners, companies, educators, government and communities across the manufacturing spectrum for more than 80 years. Through its strategic areas of events, media, membership, training and development, and the SME Education Foundation, SME shares knowledge to advance manufacturing. At SME, we are making the future. Together.
If the MMTS - Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
312-7100 Woodbine Avenue
Toronto, ON L3R 5J2
(888) 322-7333 x4452
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
Exhibitor Information +