Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
The conference goal is to provide a forum for industry professionals (executives and leading researchers) and students to discuss the increasing role of analytics in the global sports industry. MIT Sloan is dedicated to fostering growth and innovation in this arena, and the conference enriches opportunities for learning about the sports business world. The conference is open to anyone interested in sports.
Trade Show: The trade show is designed to provide sports start-ups the ability to showcase their products.
Dates and location are subject to change.
If the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/27/2015 - 02/28/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Sports Marketing & Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Sports & Recreation, Sports Marketing & Business|
|Audience:||The SSAC provides a forum for industry professionals (executives and leading researchers), students, and fans to discuss the increasing role of analytics in the sports industry.|
|Venue:||Boston Convention & Exhibition Center|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 954-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorship: The MIT Sloan Sports Analytics conference is a non-profit endeavor and our sponsors enable us to innovate and grow. To help support the conference and learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS
• AMP - Athlete management platform for elite sports organizations
• AvaTech - State-of-the-art, proactive avalanche safety systems for backcountry professionals and adventurers
• CoachMePlus - Athlete & data management, S&C tools, for better game-day decisions
• Diamond Kinetics, Inc. - Science-based motion analytics to engineer better baseball players
• Prophecy Sciences - Neuroscience-based assessment for predicting elite athletic performance
• SportIQ - Making sports intelligent with smart ball, real-time analytics and tracking
• Swingbyte, Inc. - Instant swing feedback for golfers to mobile app via bluetooth
• The Perduco Group - From data to decisions, advanced analytics for unique insights
• Globall Coach - Technology for Champions