Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Review the basics of mining contracts, touching on key risks, clauses and legal loopholes
that can arise
• Examine key considerations when selecting and developing your mining project contract
• Uncover best practices in drafting pre-transaction and early stage agreements
• Examine key clauses in mining agreements and obtain practical drafting tips
• Explore ways to approach, negotiate and successfully close a mining deal and review the
structuring of an acquisition
• Explore agreements that must be entered into with Aboriginal communities
• Uncover current trends in raising capital in the mining industry
• Explore the intricacies of commodity streaming as well as key provisions that are
important in creating a royalty interest
• Examine key considerations in negotiating offtake agreements
• Focus on key issues associated with drafting and negotiating mining joint venture
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• HudBay Minerals Inc.
• Inmet Mining Corporation
• Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
• Primero Mining Corp.
• Torys LLP
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Mining Agreements.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2013 - 09/10/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9.00 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law|
|Audience:||Mining and Resource Sector In-house Counsel, CFOs, VPs, Directors & Managers in finance, corporate & business development; investment bankers; financiers; project finance consultants; lawyers|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Arena|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.